× psp games ported to ps2?

It is there, nevertheless the same drills however.

• Dingbest
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 months 2 weeks ago #6893 by Dingbest
Dingbest created the topic: It is there, nevertheless the same drills however.
It's crazy. I simply do the treadmill, the medicine ball, the strength exercise to NBA 2K21 MT the left of the medicine ball (what those weights have been called has slipped my mind), box jump and agility ladder. Speaking of this box jump, has anyone obtained the +4? I get 12 as time runs out and you also want 13. I swear it's hopeless. It's crazy. I just do the treadmill, the medicine ball, the more power exercise to the left of the drug ball (what those weights are known as has slipped my mind), box jump and agility ladder. Speaking of the box jump, has anyone obtained the +4? I get 12 just as time runs out and you need 13. I swear it is impossible. For leg press the secret is to fire your twin sticks up as fast as you can. Then when the balance starts release one of the stick, this can often make a little alteration. Sometimes the little adjustment does not work and you have to be more manual along with your alterations.

The one that's hard for me is agility ladder, as my reaction times have gone down through the years. When? I didn't have to perform some exercises at all through high school or college. I think I was first round but maybe not so that could be why. Then and crushing Zion from the 2on2 I ended up going 2nd like everyone else it seems like. Forgive my shock but I had been wondering why I didn't have to do that to boost my draft stock. . .that explains a good deal! The one really bad thing: In the trailer they show the player actually getting drafted which didn't occur for me. What draft position do you need to be to get that to pop up?

It is there, nevertheless the same drills however. I chose the option to dump the gf and leave college I'm not certain if that triggers it. It is there, nevertheless the very same drills however. I chose the option to ditch the gf and leave college I am not sure whether that activates it. Ah fine. I tried to solve the issue with her so that might be why I did not get that and I also went with the Agents later on instead of Archie. I really don't know if that does anything to this issue or not in the NBA but that is something I have been curious about.

Same I really like it. I love that they cut down on the unnecessary shit that takes you out of really playing games. I second . I feel as they created MyCareer gameplay somewhat better and more enjoyable; teammates aren't too dumb and look capable, and the overall dynamic feels somewhat more like basketball. However, literally every other aspect of MyCareer has been reduced to nothing or eliminated, or Cheap NBA 2K Coins carried over in its exact form from the previous game. Doesn't look so much of a"career mode" but more of a string of play-now games against the AI lmao. Very little immersion. They hyped my rival then I have drafted and he never talked to me lmao. Agent? Texts me after a month. I was excited about endorsements for the events but today Idk how to do the events to produce the vc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds